Monday, August 24, 2009

finally - july 4th pics!

finally, here are some july 4th pictures... almost two months late i know but ... better late than never!

first i read the newspaper with mamaw...


then i helped her balance the books ...


went on a quick hike with big daddy...


and we picked some apples!


my first corn on the cob at my first picnic...


and some playtime too!




then onto a hayride with my new friends (and mom!)






my mom with her papaw...


the holiday was exhausting to me so i napped with papaw...


then we went on another walk together:)


soon i'll follow up with some RECENT pictures of abram!!! i promise:)

2 comments:

Julia said...

That baby line up was the best!! And nawing on the corn a close second. Looks like fun and happy times. We had insanity last weekend and I should have taken way more pictures...

Vicki said...

Ah, great pics and tag lines! LOVE the photo of Abram and Pappaw taking a walk, so sweet. Looks like a fun 4th!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0