Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friendship Award

Somehow i discovered Julia's blog, Our Simple Life, and we're now blogosphere friends i guess you'd call it. Her blog documents all the random crazy acts of her kids, the fun stuff of her life on acreage in california and other funny, interesting posts! check it out if you have a chance! She passed the friendship award onto me (thanks Julia!) and i'm finally getting around to passing it on myself!



It is the Friendship Award which means:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to bloggers who must choose more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So I pass this award on to these friends that I know thru blogging:
1. Michelle at My life
2. Vicki at Sanfords on the Move
3. Mountain Woman at Red Pine Mountain
4. Shari at The Daily Hammond

Okay, so the first two i don't know JUST thru blogging but, most of the people i blog with i know thru other connections like my friend michelle and my sister vicki! but we're also blogging friends so i figured it works. And i definitely feel we're even closer because we're able to keep up with each other online in the midst of distance and busy lives. And the last two i did meet online and love following up with them when i get a chance! Thanks for the award Julia. I definitely enjoy our online chats!!

1 comments:

The Silver Age Sara said...

I thank you so much for passing this award on to me. I can understand why you read "The Simple Life." It's a fantastic blog just as yours are.
Thank you again!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0